Saturday, March 14, 2009

HOW MUSIC DO INFLUENCE MY LIFE?
I remember when i was 4,5,6 years old my sisters always listening on radio with a loud volume. The whole house and the neighborhood can listen to it. Imagine how loud it is? anyway neighboors dont complain cos we are the only one got stereo turntable that time,( they have free music he he.) and thats every morning while she's cleaning the house. I still remember i dance with tha fast songs and i sing when its slow songs with my small hand acting playing piano. Do you know how it affects me? Im very surprised that sometimes there are songs that i know, like we always say im familiar with the songs and songs are easy for me to remember, easy to register in my mind when im practicing. Thats means exposing babies from young to music is a good memory training in many ways. In my case, it makes me inlove with singing and entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment